Lobster Roll Recipe
- 2 lobster tails
- 4 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of chopped chives
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 4 brioche hot dog buns
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter
- Cook the lobster: Fill a large pot with water and bring it to a boil. Add the lobster tails and cook for 8-10 minutes, or until the shells turn bright red. Remove from heat and let them cool.
- Prepare the lobster filling: Once the lobster tails have cooled, remove the meat from the shells and chop it into small pieces.
- In a large bowl, combine the chopped lobster, mayonnaise, lemon juice, chives, salt, and black pepper. Mix well.
- Toast the buns: Brush the melted butter on the inside of the brioche buns. Toast them on a grill or skillet until golden brown.
- Assemble the lobster rolls: Spoon the lobster mixture onto the toasted buns. Serve immediately and enjoy!
- For added flavor, you can sprinkle some Old Bay seasoning on the lobster filling.
- If you prefer a lighter version, you can substitute Greek yogurt for mayonnaise.
- Feel free to add your favorite toppings, such as lettuce, tomato slices, or avocado.